Thursday, June 19, 2008
My hair is violet.
Well, my hair is covered with violet dye, anyway. I don't think my hair is really going to turn out that colour, but if it does, well then, cool. Also my mother might kill me. My hair is supposed to be, er let me look at the box, dark mahogany blonde. I knew I was going to dye my hair purplish, but what type of purple hue, I left to fate...
I'm going to wash my hair after I'm done with typing.
Anyway my trip in Bintan was OK. The hotel wasn't my usual type, aka luxurious/brimming with hot topless guys/spotless, but I survived, oui? Even though a ginormous komodo dragon was having a stroll outside my door. The beach was fab, and on the second day I had much fun on the jet-ski, banana boat and also I kayaked though it got boring after awhile.
The jet-ski, though, now that is FUN. Zipping away at neckbrecking speeds on the water and at constant risk of falling into the deep blue sea... More, please. To be honest... I did fall into the deep blue. See, I lost control of the accelerator and the waves were HUGE and me and my sister were like bouncing on the jet-ski and we flew off! It was tres amusant, I must say. And yes I panicked for a moment because I can't swim and also we were really far out to see, but luckily the jet-ski dude noticed us and helped us.
But I am rethinking driving in the future. I mean, I can't even control a jet-ski even with hours of practice in the arcade...
The hols are ending soon and I guess I need to, you know, look forward again. I keep telling myself, school isn't that bad afterall. But it's still school. Why do I dread school so much? I think it's because I'm on the brink of failing speech communication. I'm ashamed of that, yes. I dread the tutorials.
Meng and I are also planning her bday celebration on the 28th. I do mean to boast - I came up with the fab idea to skip the usual mall-and-restuarant celebrations and do it in Sentosa. Hahahahaha. We're having a picnic there. The only fly in the ointment is if it rains on our parade. Not bad, I used two sayings in one sentence.
I looked at the date and realised why I'm feeling weird. It's the 19th of June, folks. My official brooding day. But I don't feel that moody and sad, so it's a good sign. Or maybe I've inhaled too many chemical fumes from the hair dye.
i thought the world of you
3:52 PM